Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 11

Today was a nice day of visiting with Jack's parents and his grandparents. We went out to lunch, then visited the Nacogdoches arboretum. This picture is of Jack's grandparents, who have been married more than 60 years (and they're still adorable together).




Jack and his parents

I always want to pick a bluebonnet when they bloom. Not because I need them (though a bouquet on my table would be lovely), and not because I want to diminish the supply for everyone to see, but because Jack tells me that I shouldn't. Nothing better than doing something you're not supposed to do, right? So Jack always tells me that I can pick one from his land here in Nacogdoches instead of picking others along the road. I was finally in town when the bluebonnets were blooming, and I got to pick one from his land today!

No comments: