Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week 15


April 8, 2012 - We're back on the road again today, so it's goodbye, mountains, and unfortunately, goodbye Devin too. It's not a bad drive though - mom and I had fun listening to our books and eating bad food. Yay, road trips!




April 9, 2012 - I miss this face today, so I put it on my iPhone background. I have been showing him off to all my friends today. They aren't quite as impressed with him as I am.




April 10, 2012 - If you eat a meatless dinner, is it okay to finish the Tagalongs? I'm going to say yes, yes it is.




April 11, 2012 - I completely realize what a dork I am, but I am crazy about my onion goggles! Jack got them for me a while back and I get so excited every time I have to chop onions and it doesn't affect me at all. I used to have such strong reactions to onions. Not anymore!




April 12, 2012 - Happy birthday, Jack! Today my husband turned 33 years old. He came out to my work and we had lunch together at a sushi place, and I made him one of his favorite soups for dinner. Pretty low-key, but I had a great time celebrating my friend!!!




April 13, 2012 - Tonight my friend Joanna and I went to a BikeMS top fundraiser event at a Rough Rider's minor league baseball game. We didn't even make it to our seats or watching any baseball! We hung out in the MS pavilion and visited the whole time. So much fun!




April 14, 2012 - Tonight we went to Jack's college friend Jason's wedding. During the reception he sang to his new bride, Rebekah. So sweet!

No comments: