Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 13


March 25, 2012 - We left Las Vegas EARLY this morning, as in, "we got 2 hours of sleep last night" early. It's nice to get back earlier, but these flights are kind of a beating after a long weekend! It was pretty easy to sleep on the plane, though.




March 26, 2012 - Today was my Monday off, so Jack and I went to the morning showing of "The Hunger Games." It's been a long time since we have been to a movie, and since we both just read this, we were really excited about it. It was fantastic!




March 27, 2012 - Our house's cleanliness really takes a beating when we get home from vacations.




March 28, 2012 - I recently discovered the game "Draw Something" (Basically Pictionary for phones and tablets). It has been SO MUCH FUN playing back and forth with a bunch of my friends. Even more fun in person today with Eric, since we share an office.




March 29, 2012 - I have been taking Maggie on long walks after work every day (it's good for both of us) and we have really been enjoying soaking up the extra daylight and enjoying the lovely surroundings that I somehow miss most of the time even though they're right outside my door. It's also a good opportunity to listen to my "This American Life" podcast (see also: I am a giant nerd).




March 30, 2012 - Maggie is just SO cuddly in the morning. It makes it hard to get out of bed sometimes because she's so cute!




March 31, 2012 - We had such a fun evening tonight! We took Jack's main instructor out to a steakhouse because he earned it from his last testing numbers. We had an amazing meal and then met some more friends for drinks afterward as well. TJ is also in town, which is always super-fun.

No comments: