Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 12

Week 12



March 18, 2012 - Today after Jack and I checked out of our hotel (sad), we headed to the Dallas Aquarium (which was PACKED!). After we got out of the big crowd though, we had such a fun time looking at all the fishes together! (And the penguins! And the birds! And the flamingos! And the CHEETAH!) I love time with this guy.



March 19, 2012 - We had some pretty crazy storms tonight, and as always, Maggie got very, very nervous about it. She basically climbs on top of me and insists that my hands do nothing, nothing at all, except hold her and pet her. It makes doing anything else pretty difficult, but I must admit, I kind of like how cuddly she is too. Crazy messed-up-in-the-head dog.



March 20, 2012 - Myth: If you work from home, you will have time to do more housework. See also: Our dishes tonight. Yikes.



March 21, 2012 - I ordered my bridesmaid dress for Ellyn's wedding tonight. It's not this one, but they used this one to size me.



March 22, 2012 - It's our anniversary! We have been married four years today. To celebrate (and to compete at a National taekwondo tournament), Jack and I flew to Las Vegas this morning. He got us a BEAUTIFUL suite at the Palazzo. He really does spoil me.



March 23, 2012 - Today Jack competed at Spring Nationals, and he won first in forms and second in weapons in the Master's ring. He's almost annoyingly talented, but he makes me proud.



March 24, 2012 - Today was anniversary celebration day! Jack took me to Mario Batali's restaurant for dinner (WOW, I think that was the fanciest place we've ever eaten) and then to Jersey Boys (WOW, that was one of the best performances we have ever seen!). Everything was perfect.

No comments: