Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 21


May 22, 2011 - Today we spent the day at the karate school hanging ceiling fans, and since we were going to be gone so long, we decided to take Maggie along with us. She had a GRAND time running around, exploring, and smelling many new smells. And she really behaved herself too!


May 23, 2011 - We got new cameras today at work! So I tried my hand at making a camera strap cover for mine. It's okay, but I'll probably try again to get it just right.


May 24, 2011 - Tonight we had ridiculous tornadoes in the area, so I spent some time in the laundry room with Maggie and our guest room's pull-out mattress... no tornadoes hit our house, but at least I made a big mess in the laundry room with all the "just in case" gear!


May 25, 2011 - Today I made this camera strap cover for my friend Brenda. It turned out much better than the last one I made!


May 26, 2011 - And tonight was this camera strap cover for my buddy Sara. This one is by far my favorite, which is fitting, because Sara is definitely one of my favorite people!


May 27, 2011 - Today we headed to Nacogdoches for the holiday weekend to visit with Jack's family. We had a fun time visiting with them.


May 28, 2011 - Today was our last day in Nacogdoches, and we spent the day visiting family members and shopping in town. It was a nice day!

No comments: