Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 3

Last night, the weather forecast was very bleak, so they called off day 2 of BikeMS. To be honest, I was a little relieved, since yesterday's ride didn't exactly end in the best conditions. So this morning, my parents, Chris, and I packed everything up and headed home. I was glad to spend a low-key day with Jack and Maggie.

And yes, those are definitely the coolest purple/magenta soccer shorts a man could have. Today, I asked him when he got the shorts, and he said he couldn't remember, but that they were from when he played soccer.

"Oh, so high school, then?" I asked.

"No, before that."

So he's had these shorts since at least middle school, and he still wears them to bed all the time. How many 30-year-olds can say that?

Later, Jack and I clipped about 3 weeks worth of coupons. It was exhausting! As you can see, Jack didn't hold up well by the end. Couponing is a lot of work, that's for sure!

No comments: