Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week 13


March 27, 2011 - If you have known Jack for ANY amount of time, this photo should absolutely shock you. Because this was our dinner. A grilled chicken salad (with dark greens!! Like spinach!) and a baked potato. That's it. My, how nine years can change a person.

--


March 28, 2011 - Even though last night's dinner was a hit with Jack, I think he still prefers my not-quite-so-healthy tacos (covered in cheese, of course!)

--


March 29, 2011 - Maggie is just so cute. Ever since we let her on the bed in the mornings, she has been reluctant to get up. We have to ask her to get off the bed. Most of the time, I just leave her alone because she looks so comfy.

--


March 30, 2011 - I've been working on these cute little labels for my new canisters - they really brighten up my pantry!

--


March 31, 2011 - Without Jack's knowledge, I've been working on these little "presents" for him for his birthday - they are clues that I will give him along a birthday road trip this weekend that he knows nothing about!

--


April 1, 2011 - Tonight, we decided we would have a little date to Cru (a wine bar), and then go have dinner at home. We had an awesome time tasting wine, visiting, and eating cheese on their patio. Then, we found this new little bakery/bistro with the most amazing red velvet cake, so we got some of that too. After all that eating bad food and drinking wine, we weren't even hungry for dinner! It really was a lovely evening though.

--


April 2, 2011 - Today, Jack and I went to Sonic for lunch, and then when I drove away, I drove him all the way to Austin! He had no idea what was happening, and all along the way, I gave him little clues about where we were going. On the second to last clue, he finally guessed that we were going to see a Plain White T's concert in Austin! He was definitely surprised by the whole thing. We even got to meet the drummer for Parachute while we were checking into our hotel. It's going to be a fun weekend!!

No comments: