Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 2


January 8, 2011 - Tonight Jack and I went out to dinner at Rick's Steakhouse with our parents and Jack's Uncle Jack and Chrissy. It was such a fun evening! And it was so nice for Uncle Jack and Chrissy to take us out!!


January 9, 2011 - It snowed today! It was so beautiful, and Jack and I spent most of the day enjoying it outside the window from under our blankets! It was lovely. I did have to go for a walk though, so my parents and I took Maggie and Filbert out for a walk in the snow. Maggie got to the park and was DONE. She had ice and snow tangled in her fur and I had to carry her most of the way home. We thawed her out with a space heater when she got home and gave her a haircut later that night.


January 10, 2011 - I thought we'd have a snow day today after yesterday's "blizzard," but it was just a delayed opening. It was nice to sleep in though, and the drive to work was so strange and beautiful with all the snow!!


January 11, 2011 - I got me some boots! These are just a little (okay, a lot) out of my comfort zone, but they are pretty cute. They're 3.5" heels! YIKES!


January 12, 2011 - Yesterday, Jack got a brand spankin' new iPhone, complete with super amazing apps to organize his whole life! And yet, last night, when he was going to bed, he asked me for a pad of paper to write his to-do list on. A PAD OF PAPER! iPhone user FAIL.


January 13, 2011 - This school build-out is really getting started! I don't know what these big old round tubes are for, but I think they go in the ceiling. Woot!


January 14, 2011 - Today my high school friend Alan sent me a message on Facebook to see whether I wanted to go to a hockey game with him and his wife while they were in town. We had a great time at the Allen Americans game, and it was so nice to see him again!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great week in pictures!

I do the same thing, I still write lists!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great week :)