Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week 23


June 5, 2011 - Yep. Spent the day priming cabinets. Still working on it.


June 6, 2011 - Today I spent some time chatting with my brother, and when we went out to get Subway sandwiches at the same time (I live here in Dallas and he lives in Boston), I saw this license plate and snapped a picture. Nothing says "I'm a pretentious douchebag" like a "CEO" license plate.


June 7, 2011 - These are the kinds of notes I leave myself. It may be harsh, but it works.


June 8, 2011 - I wrapped a Christmas present tonight. Because that's the kind of thing you do in June when you work in video production.


June 9, 2011 - I'm also working on decorating this little "fan mail" box for a VBS skit.


June 10, 2011 - We had a date night tonight! I don't even remember the last time we had a date night. It was so nice to sit and talk and eat (and NOT CLEAN ANYTHING UP!). Plus we had gift cards, so the meal was basically free. WIN!


June 11, 2011 - Tonight was STOMP! What a cool show. We had such a fun time, and then when we got home, we painted cabinets for four hours. Romantic.

No comments: