Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 4


January 22, 2011 - Today was day two of painting our cubbies, but we made a quick trip out to the new school to check out the progress and take a few measurements. It's coming along very nicely!


January 23, 2011 - Last day of painting the cubbies! This time, Jack and I were on our own, and we got the last coat painted! Whew! Glad that's finished.


January 24, 2011 - Tonight for dinner, I grilled the Omaha steaks Grandpa Kent sent us for Christmas. They were AMAZING. So, so tender. I also made from-scratch mac and cheese and lima beans just for me. Dinner win!


January 25, 2011 - We have been moving stuff from the taekwondo school into our house for about a week, and the big move is on Thursday. Jack's office is starting to get pretty crowded with karate krap.


January 26, 2011 - Since all that wood from our cubbies is still drying in our garage, I've been parking my car outside. In the morning, there's a bunch of ice on the window, so I was trying to defrost it by heating up the car, when Jack came out and scraped it for me using a Starbucks gift card. Evidently there was a more efficient way of doing that.


January 27, 2011 - Tonight after work, I headed to the taekwondo school and we packed up every single thing in the school and moved it across the street to the temporary location. It went surprisingly well. So many people showed up to help!


January 28, 2011 - Tonight, Jack took me out to dinner at PF Chang's. It was the first dinner that we've had out together since... I don't even know. Then, we finished the night off with Starbucks and Kinkos. Small business ownership, baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Don't forget to link up to my blog by Tuesdays. :)