Sunday, November 22, 2009

November 22


Tonight was game night with the Wildmans and Hocks, and I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time. Here are a few things heard at tonight's game night:

"I'm so bored. This is like fishing." -Angela, while playing Yahtzee

"Spank it for the three!" -Jason, on his special way of rolling the dice during Yahtzee

Angela, trying to get us to guess "Trojan Horse" during a game of "Catch Phrase": "It's the guy that wears a toga!"
Me: "Frat guy!"
Angela: "No, it's another word for condom!"
Me: "Rubber!"

"It's poop! From a large animal!" -What I screamed suddenly when I saw that I was supposed to get them to guess "cow pie."

"Oh! Oh! Me! This is me!" -Angela, upon seeing that the "Catch Phrase" was "life of the party."

Me: "I thought you weren't going to wear your competitive pants tonight."
Jack: "No, I said I was going to wear my less competitive pants tonight."
Me: "That's disappointing."
Jack: "At least I have pants on tonight."

No comments: